Friday, April 22, 2011

Just a couple I've forgotten to upload - this one is done using Pink Paislee's Daily Junque paper

And this one had been sitting on my desk for AGES - I had done a LO for the 'other side' of this protector yonks and yonks ago and knew these Buzz Lightyear pics would fit perfectly in the back of it - but just never got around to doing it.
So using some old Heidi Swapp paper and some Studio Calico FabRips (and an old Crafty Matters button and some Jenni Bowlin letter stickers) this honestly took me 5 minutes to do - thought process included!!LOL. Now you may look at it and go 'yeah, well it LOOKS like it only took 5 mins' but I'm actually really happy with getting it out the way and I like the way it looks. 5 minutes - from deciding to do it to photographing!LOL - that is SO not like me!


Anna's Craft Cupboard sells these divided page protectors HERE if you are interested in grabbing some - I love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment