Friday, November 4, 2011

Scrap The Girls

The challenge for this month is awesome -
1.LO has to be predominantly pink
2.Use polka dots
3.Multiple pics

Suits me down to the ground but I missed doing my CT sample - WHOOPS. I have had a bad couple of weeks and am using that as my excuse.
Check out the blog HERE for all the other girls fab pages.

ALSO.... Check this out if you love scrapping your girls...

Beginning January 2012 there will be a NEW CT at STG.


Applications are NOW being taken, due 30 November.


To apply please complete the NOVEMBER challenge, link it to the November Entries and send me an email saying you are interested in being on the STG CT.


Creative Team members are required to complete a sample page each month, normally set a month in advance, vote for winners at the start of the new month and advertise challenges on their blogs and/or FB.


Successful applicants will be notified 1 December with the January Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment