Friday, June 27, 2008

BONanza!!

Ok - it's week 4 of Bon's Scraps BONanza and my challenge is now up! You have to use 90% of product from one manufacturer (excluding your CS). Mine is using 100% of Making Memories products - all from Bon's (there are the new Passport range and I'm in love with that green circley pp!). I've used it on about 3 LO's already!!LOL
Also today is Red Nose Day as I'm sure you're all aware and if you decide to do a spot of pre-weekend retail therapy, BOn's is supporting Red NOse Day by donating 50% of todays profits to SIDS and KIDS. It's a charity very close to Bon's heart as she lost her brother to SIDS when he was only one month old.

And if you're after some 'thinking-free' scrapping and want to create a LO like this one below - then there's step-by-step instructions on Anna's Craft Cupboard blog.
Now yours doesn't have to be QUITE so bright as this one but I'm in love with the new WRMK White Out RAnge (and must get me some more!).

I've made quite a dent in my masters entry now - just waiting on something to do my calendar and then I'm done. I haven't actually STARTED the calendar as such - LOL - but I have all my ideas and all the product there all ready to go - just waiting for something to stick it onto!!LOL. Hopefully it will work out as good as in my head - I will actually have a funky little calendar for next then!LOL (instead of the freebie John Deere one we get - lol)

ANyway - hope you have a fab weekend - I have a sick hubby and we all know how much FUN that can be!!LOL . So wish me luck - or maybe it's him that needs the luck??

4 comments:

  1. Im loving the Passport range too, I got some in a kit recently and love it. I need that circle paper though. Yummo.

    Both layouts are gorgoous Fran, I really love your style. Im loving the white space layouts now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layouts look fab Fran and goodluck with the masters entry i'm sure you will do well.take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Fran the journalling on your passport layout cracked me up!!! typical hey?

    I love what you have done with it! Must get myself some i think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layouts Fran. I have tagged you to. go to my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete