Friday, July 4, 2008

Bon's Cybercrop

Sorry this is a bit late - but not TOO late. Had a bit of a crappy week with a humungous toothache and can't get into the dentist until Mon so hadn't really felt like posting. But my mojo is back now - and you still have a couple of days to get your entries in for my sketch challenge - you get a CHOICE this month of whichever sketch you want to do, you have to use at least one button and something with stripes (AND if you choose to do this as a double - I will send a RAK to EVERYONE that does it as a double!!)
Here's my example
And the new monthly challenge over at Bon's is to be inspired by a pic Bon has put up in the forum - this is my LO - very white and green!! Loving that new MM Passport pp.

3 comments:

  1. Love the sketches Fran and I love your take on the sketch in your last post...:D

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sketch Fran, may I borrow it for a layout Im doing?

    Love your take on it and the MM Passport range is gorgoues. I need more. Lol

    Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a go at the sketch and love the layout.
    http://throughourchildseyes.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-prize.html

    Thaks sweetie.

    ReplyDelete