Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kaisercraft LO's

Here's my LO's from the January Q3 releases - the "Made With Love" and "Shaken Not Stirred" ranges.
This is using the Made with Love papers, die-cuts, alphabet stickers, chipboard alphabet, embellishment pack (felt thingies and ribbon)and stamps ("love")




And this is my "Shaken Not Stirred" LO using the papers, die-cuts, embellishment pack (brads), alphabet stickers, chipboard alphabet from that range.


And remember - Anna's Craft Cupboard sells everything in both these ranges as well as the new Feb releases "Devonshire" and "La Di Da".
And can I just say that Devonshire is my ALL TIME fave release from Kaisercraft - absolutely beautiful and I'm completely in love with the embellishment pack. But you are not allowed to go and buy them all before I put in another order at Anna's! LOL

9 comments:

  1. I love how you use the Kaiser products Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they are gorgeous Fran, Kaiser are so lucky to have you :)
    I absolutely love your set of embellishment drawers too!! they are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning pages and ranges Fran. I will have to get my hands on them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just LOVE your style Fran ... all your layouts are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Fran your layouts are amazing! I stumbled across them at Anna's! Are they 8.5 x 11?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh girl, I just love your style! These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)
    Came over your blog today and just bin sitting and looking at all of your great creations! love your style :) And I just have to say wow to your callender, with the layout in the middle. Amazing! Is it one you have made by hand or is it one that can be bought? And if so, where? :lol: :)
    Added myself as a follower, can't miss to see more greate stuff from you! :)
    hugs from Linda S. L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chloe - thanks for the lovely comment!!
    And yes, they are 8.5 x 11" (I tend to swap my LO's sizes a lot!LOL)

    Fran xx

    ReplyDelete