Sunday, October 7, 2007

Still having printer fun.........

And now I don't know if it IS the printer or if it's my computer - so I don't want to fork out money for a new printer and then find out it wasn't the problem after all!! Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore........
Here's a LO of Madison's first sports day - she was so excited
And this is a LO about static electricity!!LOL
Madison's birthday party Lo for my album........
And a LO for Madison's album........
This was done from a sketch and you had to use pink and brown
Hmmmm, you think I'd think up something interesting to say wouldn't you?? But I've been doing this post for about an hour and a half now (in little fits and starts) so I'd better publish it before darcy somes along and wipes it all off!!

3 comments:

  1. great pages Fran. Love the pink and brown one. I hope you sort out the printer soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can work out your printer/puter problems and its not too expensive to fix.

    All of those layouts are great Fran, I love how you used the same photos but they look so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love that sports day LO... actually I love all your LO's Fran... awesome You Rock!!!..

    ReplyDelete