Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good day!!

It's been a fantastic day, scrapping-wise!! First I got an acceptance from Scrapbook Creations for one of my For Keeps elite entries, so was happy about that!!
Then found out I won one of the Scrapjacked prizes for last month............and here's my one for this month - of Sarah Van Wijck, of whom I'm a big fan anyway. This is a jack of her 'space' LO that was in FK a while back. (and this is just coincidentally a quick little frame I made for a christmas decoration - also inspired by Sarah!)
And...................apparently some people have got their Scrapbooking Memories Masters mags early and so the masters have been named BUT I got an honourable mention!! Yay me. Now, I have no idea which part of my entry this was for, and I was asked by a friend to put my entry on my blog - so here's a bit of it.
This is my single LO
Stay tuned for the rest...............

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the acceptances and the HM Fran, Im so happy for you.

    I love that layout, how did you do the sisters part of the title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typically FAB Fran Creations WTG!!!!!!!!! And a huge Congratulations!!!

    Merry Merry Christmas Fran to you and your Family!!!

    Lou :)x

    ReplyDelete