Fancy that - I just wanted to wake anyone up, that was reading these posts - as if I put them all in the same post you would've fallen asleep so it was just a little intermission there!!LOL
Oh - and if you're wondering why I'm blogging without pics it's because blogger apparently is having one of those days - I don't know what I did, but it refuses to talk about it so therefore I don't need it's stupid pics anyway!
Ok - tag from Kathryn - just got to go find it first..........
oh - and look - it won't even let me do the 'nice' links - so here's a link to Kathryn's blog http://www.kathryngalloway.blogspot.com/.
Heres the rules
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Seven random facts -excellent - more thinking about how strange I am...........
1. I can quote more lines from The Young Ones than I'd ever care to admit. I will NOT quote them here as they have to be said outloud - much like the Joh Bjekle quote from the last blog post............it's just not the same
2. Ok - Im reading Kathryn's entries here while I'm typing and it's giving me ideas. I see two of my school friends maybe once a year - and sometimes not for 3 or 4 years but when we get together it's like nothing has changed, and it's perfectly easy and natural - and I LOVE it!! Seeing them next week - woohoo. I think thats a really special thing to have.
3. Oh - and I didn't even get that "Young Ones" from your ideas, Kathryn - how funnu is that?? And yes - I too can recite most stuff from Gone with the Wind, Grease, Breakfast Club and St Elmos Fire - oh, and Ferris Bueller - and most likely many more as thats what 5 years of all girls Catholic boarding school will do to you...........as well as get you expelled at the end of the year - but then they let you come back to do your exams - go figure??LOL (AND stay at the boarding school while you do them!)
4. ok - while we're on that note - I think my school year made a new record for the amount of students expelled on their last day - I think pretty much my whole boarding school year group was expelled that day for drinking. whoops..........fun while it lasted!
5. 3 more?? crikey - thinking......I think I've read nearly all of Agatha Christie' books - I love how it's never really scary when anyone dies, more like "oh, would you look at that?? Now I'll have to sit somewhere else and have my cup of tea........".
6. I also love James Patterson and Patricia Cornwell books but I had to stop reading them when I had tiny babies as I hated getting up and sitting on the couch in the dark at night thinking of the books!!LOL. Oh - and I haven't read a Patricia Cornwell book for a while as I thought if one more person hacks into the computer and comes after the medical examiner personally, then I'm going to get bored!LOL
7. My fave food as a kid used to be potato fritters - grated potato, with egg and lemon pepper and curry, fried - sounds gross and all but omg - YUMMO. They'd probably still be my fave food if I didn't want to live past 35, but I thought it would be nice to see the kids grow a bit older and all.......
oh - now how many ppl do I have to tag??..........
7, ok -
1. Sandie http://creatingimages07.blogspot.com/
2. Kylie (kylie27) http://kylie-kyliesplace.blogspot.com/
3. PJ http://pj-petesplace.blogspot.com/
4. Nic http://naspinall.blogspot.com/
5. Kerryn http://kerrynlawson.blogspot.com/
6. Kylie Bailey http://krb87.wordpress.com/
7. Kate M http://kate-thehappyscrapper.blogspot.com
aaannnndd I'm out.....thanks for listening.....