Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bon's Sept stuff

Hey there - here's a really quick post. This months 'kitchen inspiration' challenge (previously known as the monthly comp - but I think we'll have to offically change the name with Bons kitchen fetish!!LOL) is up - you can see the kitchen here.
And here's my LO - using the colours of the kitchen (have used bits of Bon's boy kits over the past few months). Oh - and speaking of kits - if you want one of Bons kits this month you'd better get your skates on as I think they're all nearly sold out - in fact I think the girl one has already. See them here if you want to check them out.(just go into the kit section)
And here's my page for the Paper of The Month challenge at Bon's too - to use Heidi Swapp's Carefree Hearts paper. Very cute paper!!

Anyway - signing off now - will be back later.............

1 comment: