Thursday, June 11, 2009

WIN BIG!!!

Ok more on the winning bit in a moment. Ok, at the moment I'm sitting here thinking that I'd LOVE to be at the Kaisercraft Q1 launch which starts in about an hours time - you lucky things that are there!!
Now - a couple of things - about the only things I can share. This was done for Enchanted's SOL challenge - it's all over now so wish me luck for winning the Slice - I SO want it!!LOL. And this for my cousin's new little girl........
NOW - here's the winning thing.........CHECK THIS OUT!!! Starting tomorrow Kaisercraft are having a HUGE comp on their blog, giving away some of their new products (that are on show tonight at the launch - did I mention I'm not going??LOL)



So get on over there!

4 comments:

  1. Wow that's a pretty impressive pack you received from Kaisercraft! Don't mind the layout either ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a bummer you couldn't go Fran, love the layout you created for Enchanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful LOs!

    I've left you a blog award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Fran
    I love the baby
    s singlet you did with kaiser paint
    could u please let me know if you stretched it before you stamped it
    I have 3 g/f's pregnant and would like to do something similar
    Love Marelle

    ReplyDelete