Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bad influence


As a non-lover of motorbikes and horses, I always think my husband is a bad influence on my kids as he loves both!
The background of this LO is a gorgeous manila file that Amanda gave me at the Escape2Create retreat (it's from from Typo - I coulda shopped up big at that shop in HarbourTown in Adelaide but I couldn't fit anymore stuff in my hand luggage!LOL)
It's also using a few scraps of paper from Pink Paislee's Daily Junque range and some Studio Calico Mister Huey mist - "Atmosphere".
I got this mist in my DT pack from Anna's and I'm such a 'misting' wallflower - I really shy away from it so this is my first attempt using it - I promise I will get more adventurous and show some more uses. (although I'm sure I promised that with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze too didn't I?)
If anyone has some great ideas I could try PLEEEEASE me know.
I did attend a workshop by the incredibly talented Lou Nelson at the retreat too - so I might just have to flog some of her ideas to get me started!! Thanks Lou (*wink*)!!

5 comments:

  1. ooh I could stay all day in Typo! I went in and came out empty handed because I just wanted everything LOL, so I got nothing.
    Love this page Fran!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree on the Horse and Motobike theory!! Love the layout especially the background... repeat after me... Mist is my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! I haven't used mist like that yet so there you go- taught me something :) I have used it with screens (tattered angels too) and here is a layout I really love, but it was so simple.
    http://fivesweeties.blogspot.com/2011/02/scrap-night.html

    FUN!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Fran- totally love all of it!! i spy those cool date/ day/ month stamps....they are so good!

    And i have put Typo on my 'next Adelaide visit' list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Typo, but I am a bit like Kerryn, I want it all!! The file/layout looks fabulous, love it!! We are a family of motorbike fans, for me watching races not riding! LOL.
    Karen D

    ReplyDelete