Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Annas Sketch for July & Kaiser Q1


Ok - here's the sketch for July. (even though I only got June's done yesterday!LOL) This month I'm going to be SO much more onto it!
Do a LO using this Becky Fleck sketch and upload to Anna's Craft gallery to go in the draw to win a $35 voucher including free postage.

And sorry, I don't have anything to share - but I have been a busy girl using all my Kaisercraft Q1 goodies - and LOVING every minute! Got my parcel last week and OMG - so much stuff!!
It's funny too, when you're given stuff that you wouldn't normally buy - such as the "Pina Colada" range and now I've used it I LOVE it!LOL. I've done a LO, an OTP and working on something else using it too.
But my hands down favourite item are the Duchess stamps - I'm in love.
If you want to get your hands on some Kaisercraft goodness - Anna's Craft Cupboard stock everything! (well, I think she does - it SEEMS like everything)

Will be back soon - with something of substance!LOL

3 comments:

  1. hey Fran, glad to hear you are having heaps of fun with your K1 stuff ... can't wait to see your creations, no doubt they will be awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what your working on for Kaiser Fran, Im loving the Duchess and Penny Royale ranges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UPDATE!!!!!!!!

    THATS ALL IM SAYING.. WITH A LAYOUT ROFL...

    XX

    ReplyDelete