Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tis me AGAIN....

Breaking records here with my enormous amounts of posts!LOL
Just a quick share - here's a present I made for a friend who's just had a baby - believe it or not, that is NOT her newborn bubba, but just a photo of my Claire who's just demonstrating the photo!LOL.





And here's the latest Saturday sketch over at Kaisercraft and my take on it (it's all there - the circle and the little circles, I swear!) using the Kaisercraft Child's Play range.
If you upload to their gallery using this sketch, you will feature on the blog next Sat morning.

4 comments:

  1. Love the stitching and pearls on the Amelie layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on the sketch Fran, it is a stunning page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fran, I completely love your take on the sketch, stitching the circles was a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete