Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm such a crappy blogger.....

not that I'm apologising or anything - but I kind of think I upload my LO's every now and then (and I thought I'd been really 'onto it' lately) so I figured most of them would be on my blog - but I just went through my 'LO's' file on my computer and there's about a billion that I havent uploaded.
And I actually thought I HAD uploaded them but I can't see them on my blog so sorry if for some reason I have done it before and I'm just blind............won't post them all at once - I'll do it dribs and drabs - can't rush these things you know.............
(oh - and there's probably not 'quite' a billion lo's - but it must be close - like about 20 - LOL)
I entered the Scrap the Girls blog challenge last month for the first time ever - you had to use pink and orange (and white maybe? I forget...)
And the other LO I did for a challenge over at Enchanted Scrapbooking - to use tan white and black.





Oh - and if you are interested in cardmaking at all, check out the fabulous prize Kaisercraft are offering for their new comp. Info over HERE.
Hurry though - it ends soon!
I'd enter if I could.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fran, I love the bright colour combo in the 6 yr old one

    ReplyDelete
  2. tut, tut Fran!! now get those Layouts uploaded asap ... i love keeping tabs on your gorgeous creations!!

    and i am loving these 2 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    oh well better late than never and they are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Select designs are available for personal use in your scrapbooking or craft cutting use
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fran these LOs are just so cool-love them both but I think the bottom one is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete