Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MASTERS!!

Yay - my first time entering and I got a call from Kristy at Scrapbooking Memories to say I'd been shortlisted!! Exciting but not holding my breath for anything - would be soooo happy to get an honourable mention. AND - I didnt answer the phone when she rang - which was both good and bad - I was putting Darcy to bed and would've had to start all over if I'd answered the phone so just let it go to the machine. So 'bad' because I didn't get to talk to her that day - but good, because then I had the message on the answering machine which I let Bradley listen to!! Don't think he gets it really but he knew it must've been exciting because she said 'congratulations' lots of times!!
And then it took me another 2 days to get hold of Kristy again because she had the next day off and I so wanted to make sure it wasn't all a joke!!LOL
Now here are a few LO's - this one done for a CC using mainly a black and white colour scheme. And this one I did with a Kaisercraft Hanging Album from Bons's Scraps - and I love it - I made thsi one for me for once, to hang on MY wall!! Used the huge Buzz and Bloom alphas which made it really funky.
Just a close up - the Buzz & Bloom alphas you can get from Bons - as well as that groovy felt heart ribbon stuff - and the sprites (aqua flowers) but I think these may be sold out at the moment.
This one was done for another CC - had to use a huge photo and some chipboard ( I think that was all.........)
And this one for yet another CC - there have been 2 cybercrops each weekend for the last 2
weekend - and another 2 coming up this weekend!! And one of them is Bons - so head on over!!
The criteria for this one was to use any Basic Grey product. Also - want another easy wasy to win a prize?? No scrapping involved - just the click of a button. Just head over to Bon's and you could win a LO done by one of us DT'ers - me, Sheree or Charm - just by guessing which answer you think applies to whichever one of us. There's one question a day for 2 weeks - lots of fun!!
Anyway - off to bed now. Might write something more stimulating in my next post!!
Goodnight,
Fran xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Master's. I am so proud of you Fran and hope you get the big call.

    Gorgoeus layouts, I love the one about big sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Congratulations Fran, let the excitement Flow!!!!! Ive no doubt that you will go all the way!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete