Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oh this blog makes me laugh!!

This woman is hilarious - she makes me laugh every time she updates her blog!!http://www.dooce.com/.
Ok, now feel like a challenge?? Well pop on over to Bon's and try out my sketch challenge for this month - here's my LO using it ...... And feel like getting into this cold weather?? Bon's theme for the month is White Winter - and this is my page for that - hope Nicole doesn't read this blog as this is a christmas present for her!! (should really stop posting presents up here but I dont think my family even know I have a blog so I'm safe!! Well, actually I told mum but she won't be able to find it.......... maybe!!)
And this was my LO for my challenge at Bons CC that finishes tomorrow night - so there's still time to enter if you're feeling keen - the criteria is to use an all PP background, a one word title and a flower that's not a pkt bought fabric or mulberry paper one.

Went to my weekly crop today and only took 2 lots of photos as loast week I didnt' even finish 1 LO - but this week I finished both LO's, painted my chipboard album ready for tomorrow night and put all my LO's into albums - AND still had time to spare!! WOW
Oh - and exciting news for my little girl - Madison went in her first sports carnival today and came 2nd in her age - so gets a silver medallion presented to her next week - how exciting!! She obviously doesn't get her skills from her mother - thank god!!

No comments:

Post a Comment