Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ok - well here I am just blatantly procrastinating!!! Really have to get into some scrapping but can't be bothered to think what photos I need - now that's lazy!!
Here's one of Blacky and Leahs' wedding which was my Chinese Whispers LO over at Bons' - and I'm in every group!! This was one I did back in July for a comp - had to use clear stamps so I've used Heidi ones, and 2 different sorts of Autumn Leaves ones.
And this is my first ever 1,2,3 blog entry - criteria was to use green fabric (the felt), stitching (on the heart) and something you've had in your stash for 12 months which is the KI memories stickers. Had them for quoite a whoile now...............
Better go do something intelligent - even if that something is just going to bed!! Bye
And, and nearly forgot - finished my LO for Loolabelle (aka Louise Nelson) and I'm finally happy with it - pressure, pressure to scrap a LO for someone who i think is so brilliant!! And laso joined in my first progressive challenge over at Forever Always - joining in the chat was easy - just have to do the LO now!!LOL
Now I'm off................

2 comments:

  1. I love all those layouts Fran, the stamping looks amazing. Well done.

    ReplyDelete