Wednesday, September 12, 2007


OK - I saw this first on Janelle's blog, then on Roz's and thought I'd try it as it sounded funny.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Scuff Bravo (had to use the ute name cos the car name wasn't cool enough!!)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favourite icecream flavour and fave biscuit)
Vanilla Venetian (LOL - what the???)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first letter of first name and first 2 letters of last name)
F. Ty
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fave colour and fave animal)
White Shark
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name and city you were born)
Selina Gnowangerup (made up by city ppl this quiz - not EVERYONE was born in a city!!)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of last name and first 2 letters of first name)
Tyn Fr (again, very weird!!)
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2ns fave colour and fave drink)
Blue Water
8. NASCAR NAME: (the last names of your grandfathers)Moir O'Neill
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne, favourite candy)Oscar Caramello
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) John Frances

Give it a go!!
Maybe your answers won't be as weird as mine!!LOL
Off to do my Chinese Whispers LO over at Bons' - which I'm doing this time as a pyramid thingo, but if you want to join in, don't worry - it's not confusing, I'll let you know what you have to do when - it's a no pressure thing, just for fun. Easy - you only have to scraplift the LO emailed to you.
Can't really share it when I've done it - I'll have to find something I can share - oh, I made Madison's birthday party invitations yesterday using Daisy D's gift boxes cos they are old stock and lots of places had them out really cheap. Here's what they look like - aren't they cute??
................Ok - they are up the top, becuase I can't be bothered re-typing my post so that they are underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment