Friday, November 2, 2007

OMG - it worked!!

This blog hadn't let me on it for nearly a week now - and then when it did for a bit it wouldn't let me do pics - but so far so good.........
Ok - Bon's cc started last weekend and this is my challenge- all you have to do is USE THIS SKETCH and you could win a $20 voucher at Bons' - how cool is that? That's a fair bit, you know - or you could put it towards one of the funky new kits over there that were launched yesterday - I love them and they are fantastic value - only $31.95 for nearly $40 worth of stuff. Oh - and here's my example of the sketch - it's a funky little one thats' really fun to do
and this is just showing you how it's seethrough where the Hambly overlay is
and another close up just cos I like the swirl!!LOL
Ok - will post again soon with other LO's I've been doing too.........

4 comments:

  1. Hi Fran,

    Just admiring your work.... everything is just gorgeous.

    Have a great weekend.

    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran, Loving that sketch and your sample too.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fran... i love that sketch and I love your take...that transparency film is an awesome idea... you clever chicky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the transparent cicle. Stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete