Monday, November 5, 2007

Stuff..........

Ok - got lots of LO's to share seeing as I haven't been much into sharing lately!!LOL (blame blogger!!)
Anyway - got a nice little pizza box today with my 'thanks but no thanks' LO's from my For Keeps Awards for Excellence entry!! But it was minus 2 LO's which is a good thing - one is being published in issue number 'I'd remember if I had any sort of memory' but I know it's in the 'Holidays' gallery as I'm going to have 2 Lo's in the same gallery (same holiday too!!LOL Seeing as we've only had one proper family holiday). This one I really like - simple, like me!!
Oh and on the simple note, it's confirmed that I am - as I had a another LO accepted for the "simple" gallery in a mag (SC I think - see told you my memory was shot!! Or else I'm just a bit simple) And this one was for the FK entry too - of my coot little Darcy butt.
And this one - this was to show multiple photos - but didnt help!!LOL. Still I like them.
And this one was for a challenge using opposite sided colours on a colour wheel - so I thought what better to do than red and green?? Just to get in the mood of the season............I love christmas - bring it on, I say!!
Oh and this one was my last entry into a photo challenge - this months one was sunsets and there was NOT ONE good sunset all Oct plus I didn't want to scrap a mediocre sunset seeing as we get such good ones out here so I kind of just went with the 'stationy' look - more about the mood rather than the sunset.

Anyway, i've got more Lo's to share and I dont know how to fit more photos in one post so I'm off to make another post....................wait right there...................

1 comment:

  1. That sunset is stunning, fabulous photo Fran.

    All your layouts are amazing.
    Congratulations on the publications.

    ReplyDelete