Sunday, December 28, 2008

Annas Dec Sketch

Yes, I'm a bit behind with the sketch this month - but there's still time to enter if you have a whole bunch of new scrapping supplies sitting there that you may have got for christmas!
This, however, is NOT my take on the sketch......thats down the bottom of the post - LOL.
This is a banner (hope I haven't uploaded this before) that I made using those Collections chipboard clipboards - I LOVE them so made this banner and clipped photos underneath taken throughout the year - and then I will change them every year.

HERE'S the sketch! Another great one from Becky Fleck PageMaps.
And this is my take on it - and EVERYTHING on this LO is from Anna's. (it's kind of like a 'mini' take on the sketch in case you're wondering too.........)




And don't these photos look familiar?LOL. Well, not to you as the photo is probably too small but these are the photos I took off my banner now that I've taken it down so figured I'd scrap them very simply using the new Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes paper from Anna's. Love this yellow as a background paper.


So grab some photos and enter that sketch challenge - awesome prize of a $35 voucher including free postage.
Oh - and I've already scrapped heaps of my Cocos photos so will share that in a bit too. I did one page as a project that FK (Creative Papercraft - still can't get used to the new name!LOL) asked me to do and I love it but now I can't share it.:(.lol
Oh - and YAY - apparently I won an Award for Excellence in FK's comp! Don't know which LO it's for but figure the mag will make it's way out here to the outback soon enough! Congrats to friends that also got awards - Jolene Pienaar, Tatum Woodroffe and Christine Rumley! Sorry if I missed someone but I don't actually know who got all the awards yet.
And of course - huge congrats to Mel Nunn who made the Elite team.
Rambled long enough? I think so......................



5 comments:

  1. Cograts on the AFE award! Can't wait to see the mag.

    Love these layouts and the Christmas banner! Might have to use that sketch too.

    The Cocos photos will be fun to scrap ... lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Fran- just popping to say "Happy New Year" - here's hoping that 2009 is all that you wish!

    By the way- love the LOs and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur award!

    Love the idea for the banner!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fran the is freaking FAB news gratualtions girl!!!!!!!

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fran, loving your layouts! You do so well working with sketches!

    Thanks for the congrats on the Elite Team.... the same back at ya for your Award for Excellence.

    Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete