Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We're back - and Merry Christmas!!

Just a really quick post before I go to bed and Santa arrives!! SO exciting!!
We are back from Cocos and had an amazing time!
Here's some pics.
This is the beach in front of my sisters house..... Some of the 15 trillion coconut trees on the islands!

Down at the south end of West Island


My sisters outdoor setting - look where we had coffee every morning! What a view


Oh - the kids LOVED these - they came out in the hundreds every night to eat of the cat bowl and stuff!!LOL. So funny - so many of them!


Anyway - I'm off to bed so wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS for tomorrow.
Night xx



3 comments:

  1. WOW what a stunning place to spend some time. Hope you had a merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back!! Those are real postcard shots!!! What an idillic setting - you must have had a wonderful time!! I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, so so so jealous, we're hoping to get back there 2010 once my niece is a little bit older.

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    xx

    ReplyDelete