Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Masters stuff

How did I manage to upload these all around the wrong way?LOL. So start at the bottom and work your way up!
The masters mag is out apparently - although I haven;t seen it and I was told I got 2 honourable mentions for my double (blah - I didn't like it that much) and my single.
Here's my keepsake which I loved - I've been meaning to do it for ages and it's a disc with all "our songs" on it - songs that we travelled around America too, songs I listened to when I was pregnant with each child and so on............
And this is my calendar which can be perpetual - so you just move all the blocks around - and each person has their 'face' on their birthday.










Congrats to the girls who got Masters - some awesome names in that list!!


13 comments:

  1. Wow Fran love these two - the calendar is fantastic and what a fab idea for the CD. Can't wait to see the LO's ... my mag is still on its way with the postie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Brilliant news Fran, with the HM's tho Im still realing at you not... you know what!
    You were in my top 10!

    Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Fran on the HMs, love the Calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Fran- I love that calender! My mag hasn't arrived yet either. I can't wait to check out your HMs when I arrives! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the 2 HMs Fran. If these are anything to go by, the layouts will be stunning.

    I love the idea of all your songs on the keepsake CD, its something that I should do too.

    I love your calendar too Fran, its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, these are great... You were on my list for the top 10! Shocked that you're not in it...
    Congrats on your 2 HM's, Love your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Fran... 2 honourable mentions is awesome work! LOVE your calender!!! The way you have used the extra sides to add details of special occassions is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your keepsake is divine - original and with real meaning! everyone seems to be saying that their favourites were NOT the pieces chosen...
    congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing perpetual calendar....fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Fran! I actually really liked your double, the colours you're used and the splashes of paint really add to the rustic feel of the whole thing, and love all the different lettering too.

    Cant believe the calender didnt get in, love the idea!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Fran, just popping in to say congrats on your FK awards win!! WOOOHOOOO!
    Have a Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful entries, Fran!
    Love them both and your HM's were divine!

    I think your time is close. Hope you're entering next year! ;)

    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!

    Chelle Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just saw your stuff in the Masters issue. Congrats on the honourable mentions! I loved the journaling on your double page - so incredibly moving - I hope that drought does break for you and your community!

    ReplyDelete