Monday, April 19, 2010

Lo's to share

Here's a few more I was working on this week - mainly because I got some of the new October Afternoon papers from Anna's Craft and I just had to have a play. Ok - big call warning here - I *think* that the Fly a Kite range is my all time favourite range that OA have ever brought out - with Thrift Shop being a very close second. And they both come out at the same time - do you realise the implications of this?? Possibly no housework being done for a while...
Check out that white butterfly on this LO - I love it. It's a new Sizzix die I bought from Anna's for only $9.86 and put through my cuttlebug. Fantastic value as it's bigger than my Martha Stewart butterfly punch, is WAY cheaper and takes up less room. I can see me using this a LOT! (They are over HERE if you're interested)

Oh - and just to point out for this middle LO - this is a complete and utter scraplift from Chelsea Parsons. I loved this LO and I dont' often (actually, I don't think ever..) completely copy a LO but when I saw Anna's Craft had the exact papers in stock I just HAD to do it. The original LO is HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Love the layouts Fran! I'm a bit of an OA fan myself :), although haven't got my hands on the latest ranges.... YET ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have both ranges too - just waitng on a few bits of fly a kite.. but loving the thrift range... LOVE your LOS as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lo's Fran! And that butterfly! Yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought some Fly A Kite from Anna's yesterday. Been staring at it waiting for some time to use it. Very tempting.
    Love the D loves M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layouts Fran! And the butterfly is fab!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous layouts!! I have to agree I bought all the papers from both ranges!! I think i want that butterfly die too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO's Fran, love the OA stuff, and itching to get a spare moment to scrap with them. Love that butterfly die!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i am off to get some of those papers RIGHT THIS DAMN MINUTE.

    You make it all look so easy! Love your style most of all ;-)

    ReplyDelete