Friday, April 23, 2010

Ok - I'm sorry about this....

I know I sound like an advert for Anna's at the moment but there is seriously so much good stuff out at the moment and I have waiting for THESE.
How good do they look? Now that Scenic Route background papers are no longer - these will be my new replacement.

Anyway - and just so I don't sound like you'll get a free set of steak knives everytime you read my blog I've got some LO's to share...lol. Sorry if you've seen these before but I can't seem to see them on my blog so I'm assuming I never uploaded them.
These are my Masters entries for last year - and no sorry - you don't get to see my shaped LO because I hated it!LOL



(those little houses on the canvas are those little Collections houses - so a bit "3D" if you will ....)

6 comments:

  1. What no steak knives!!!! PMSL

    Haven't seen these before Fran. I remember now your comment about us both using cliche on our layouts. These projects are so gorgeously you, love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!!!!

    I didn't know this about the SC background papers! OMFG you can probably hear me screaming from your house......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO




    LURVE all of your masters entries but what you have done with the bracket paper in the first one is totally WOW. How you didn't get a gig is totally beyond me.

    We need more simple (and i hope you dont take offence at that word) scrappers like us represented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your entries!!!
    I love kraft...how did I live without it??
    Have a great weekend!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those works of art- stunning!!!... well if you love the BG backgrounds I will have to give them a go.... not sure they will be as good as SR... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too can't wait for the new ranges to be released from Basic Grey. Love that line.

    Your pages are stunning Fran, I just love how you do doubles.

    ReplyDelete