Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Watch out..

Sam Hauzer and I have control of the Kaisercraft blog again this week - so if it should suddenly disappear due to human error I can probably safely say that would be me!LOL. While we are waiting to recieve our new lot of Q4 goodies, we are blogging Lo's done with the Q3 stuff - and tomorrow we are even going back a bit more and blogging a couple of previous ranges.
Here are some of my LO's that have been on so far - using Devonshire and Shaken Not STirred.


10 comments:

  1. UMMMMMMM WOW!!!
    awesome work fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im scrap lifting YOU tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I ADORE these, just absolutely fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Lo's Fran. Love the journalling one using stamps, so going to give that a go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Just adore all of these layouts Fran

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts Fran...as alwaysxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just beautiful. I love the circus lo..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning pages Fran, I love how you did the journalling on the circus page.

    ReplyDelete